WHO WE ADVISE AND INVEST IN
HousingTech is looking for early-stage, innovative, tech-enabled entrepreneurs who see opportunity in solving a market problem with big social and economic consequences and are asking questions such as:
- How can we help people find new places to live that already exist but are not part of the formal housing stock
(e.g., the 3.6 million empty bedrooms in the top 100 housing markets)?
- How can we enable home-buyers and renters to enter into new forms of tenure, whether it is fractional ownership or rental
agreements that allow greater mobility and flexibility?
- How can we overcome NIMBYism and other constraints on supply?
- What new tools can provide better outcomes from regulatory structures that protect the public interest and unlock more supply
on the market (whether new or repurposed)?
- What new capital and credit structures can give more people access to the home-buying market and more predictability or even
upside in the rental market?
Some of the companies in the HousingTech advisory and investment portfolio include: